Whenever I have guests over for coffee or tea I never bake cookies or cakes: that’s just not really my thing (except for French style fruit-tarts in Summer). Buying something ready-made isn’t my thing either, so I go for a simple and delicious alternative that always works for me: The Nutty Chocolate. Here’s my super easy 4-step recipe for 3-4 people who are not too gluttonous 😉
1 Tbsp Butter
1 Tbsp Sugar
2 dl (125 g) toasted hazelnuts, almonds, sunflower seeds, peanuts
100 g dark chocolate
toasted desiccated coconut
a pinch of salt
1. Mix butter and sugar in a pan and heat until sugar is completely melted.
2. Add nuts and seeds, pour onto some greaseproof paper and let it cool off.
3. In the meantime melt the dark chocolate in a bain-marie. Pour it over the nut mix,
sprinkle over some desiccated coconut and salt.
4. Cut into smaller pieces when cooled off.
And at last, the most important step of them all:
5. Enjoy these heavenly chocolates and let them take you away to a sweet paradise!